mardi 2 décembre 2014

Rebecca LISAK



Hello everyone!


All week I talked with Deanna, my californian correspondent. I visited California yet, it was three years ago, I had the opportunity to see West Coast, with San Francisco, Los Angeles, Grand Canyon,.. that was wonderful really, I want to go back as soon as possible, maybe with my training period ,that's what I'm hoping for, fingers cross.


Currently, my computer doesn't recognize my camera, I have to go to repair it so I can't Skype with her but I can speak with her anyway on Facebook. There is around 9 hours of jet lag between us so when we talk each other it's at night (10 p.m) for me and (1 a.m) for her. It's time to find my cosy bed for me and back to school for her.


I asked her about her studies and where she lived. She answers me that she studies journalism at her school and she has to stay four years, it's very intense for her and she would like to study public health too.
She lives in an apartment with two room-mates, friends of her, that belong to a residence for students like me but her parents live about fifteen minutes from her home so she can often see them, she's lucky! 


She takes the bus every day to go to school and added that it was shielded because many people take it like our tramway in Bordeaux when we want to take it early morning, that's awful.
She told me that she was dancing hip hop with her friends, she was part of a hip-hop dance team last year in a small group, but outside of the dance she doesn't practice any sports.
She loves dancing when she has free time and she enjoys eating chocolates like everyone else of course.
Deanna had a part-time job during the summer, she worked in a bar and made beverages and shaved ice called "snow fluff" too. The texture is soft like ice and already has the flavor of the ice with milk, it's making my mouth water. She had to send me a photo of his beverages and I hope to make me taste one day.


Currently, she's writting a blog with a friend of her on different topics like fashion, events, interviews, news, etc.. they hope that their blog will be popular one day and I hope too, she'll become the new J.K Rowling! She said she would show me her blog as soon as she had finished it.
For Chistmas Holidays, she will spend it with her family. Before, she was three weeks of holidays but now it's just two like me, any jealousy at least hihi


She would like to go in France but she didn't go there yet. I hope she's going to come here, I could visit her my city and all beautiful villages close to my home. It's always a pleasure to talk with her, she's very nice and we spend good time each time.




























Toulouse, my hometown

Ice skating with my friends








Halloween party with my friend and me





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire