mardi 2 décembre 2014

I spoke with Nicole about our origins and about our travels.
She explained me that as americans, she has a lot of ethnicities in her family. Her grandparents come from China, Germany, Russia and Britain, so she looks like european. Her great-grandparents were the first who imigrated in USA, but everyone after in her family was born in USA.
Her family lives in California, but some of her relatuves lives in other states of the USA, like in Nebraska and Idaho.

Nicole told me that she speaks 3 languages : english, some french and a little spanish but she doesn't remember too much because she had classes of spanish in highschool.
About travels, she already has been to Mexico with her family, in Cancun. She told me that there are a lots of things to do, like swimming, snorkeling, ...
She also already has been in Europe, to London, Paris, Rome and Florence, but with the school this time, for a 10 day trip. It could seems not long, but she reall had time for sightseeing. She loved Paris, and she wants to go back in all these european cities. 
She also told me she has been to Hawaii this summer with her family, on the Kauai island.
I told her my trip this summer in Bruxelles, Amsterdam and Porto (here it's a few photos of my trip).

Porto downtown

A Belgium view by the plane window


Funny decoration of Delirium Café in Brussels (the big one in the world !!


















And the best to conclude ...

In a coffee shop in Amsterdam with my friends from Brazil ...
#Oupsssss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire