dimanche 21 décembre 2014

I had a chat with Alejandro many weeks ago, but I did not keep on posting... Our main topic was the immigration, but before getting on it , he told me about his french lectures. According to what he said , his mates are not as much involved as him, in taking part in french talk. He wished there were more dynamism in speaking.
He told me that most of stranger students were chinese people, and when students feels like kidding, they have a little bad joke saying that they're in the University of Chinese Immigrants ;)
In France, most of immigrated students are arabic, and we're most likely to find them in Mathematics, mechanics and computing lectures.
One can be very surprised to discover how students work in other countries...
I'll call Sosa in the days coming, and try to find a nice topic to talk about .

 
 
here are some photographs

Château Cos d'Estournel












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire